Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mommy's Little/ Big Man

This morning was definitely the best morning ever. Wyatt woke up a bit earlier than usual but he was in such a great mood that it was worth it. I hear him in the monitor yelling Mama Mama so of course I go to pick him up and he gives me the biggest smile and a kiss. I love being a mom because its moments like these that make my job as a full time stay at home mom totally worth it.

There is nothing better than spending every moment of every day with your child and watching them grow up right before your eyes. Every day he learns something new and every day I too learn something new as a mom.

Becoming a parent changes a person for the better. Your heart grows bigger and you learn to have even more patience than you once thought you ever had. I love being a parent and my family is definitely my entire world and then some.

No comments:

Post a Comment