Well today was the day that most pregnant women really do not like, the Glucose test. This time around was way worse than with Wyatt. Right after I drank the drink which was not as bad as it was with Wyatt, I got a blinding headache and seriously thought I was going to pass out. But luckily for me I didnt throw up and made it through the hour. Well walking out to the car my headache got fifteen times worse and remained that bad until I stopped and grabbed food.
Seriously these test are torture to pregnant women but they are worth the hassel and struggle because they are put into place just to make sure that your child or children are ok.
On another note there is 15 more days left until Wyatt's 1st birthday and 18 days until his party. We have been a busy family trying to get all the remodeling done around the house including finishing up the Nursery for Aubrye which was actually completed on Mother's Day as a present to me. Now its just the simple stuff like finishing recarpeting the house and the rest of the painting. I seriously can not wait until it is done and complete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment