Saturday, May 14, 2011

Wyatts Birthday is Approaching Fast.

Has finally finished getting everything together for Wyatts first birthday party on the 28th. I am so excited and can not wait to see everyone and watch my son have an amazing time at his party with all his friends. We have decided to do a small family get together on the 25th on his birthday just for Keith, myself, and his grandparents. It is a bitter sweet moment for me because on one hand I am excited to watch him grow up and see all of his full potential but on the other hand I am sad because he is no longer a baby he is now a full blown toddler and is getting bigger every day. But no matter how big he grows he will always remain my little boy and be my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment