I seriously can not believe that it is June already! Where did the time go. Along with it now being summer comes the summer heat waves that are now a regular occurance here in Delaware. The temperatures the last two days have hovered in the upper 90's with humidity between 80 and 100%. It has been brutal that is for sure but I have to say I still love summer regardless.
Wyatt is definitely not a big fan of the heat and wants to only sit in his play room and play where it is nice and cool. We did take him swimming yesterday for the first time this summer in the Big pool and he absolutely loved it! He splashed around and played with his daddy for the longest time. Thank god pools were invented because with this heat they are real life savers.
Now that it is June that means that there is two or so months left until Aubrye arrives and I am amazed at how well everything is coming together. Her nursery is completed and even stocked up with diapers all the way up to size 4 and wipes as well. I love being able to provide everything that my children need with out having to rely on others constantly to buy things for them.
Wyatt has now learned how to pinch and that is a habit that will definitely have to be broken soon because my arms look like a pin cushion thanks to him constantly pinching me.
Well nap time is over for little man so I will do my best to update tomorrow. Stay cool and safe this summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment