Thursday, June 2, 2011

Teething Time!

Well little man's second tooth has broke the skin. I am surprised at how much better he handled the second tooth coming through versus the first. With his first tooth he was very fussy and would not sleep more than an hour a night but this time around the poor kid slept away the pain. I find it very funny that he got both of his top teeth before his bottom ones like everyone says he should have gotten first. Honestly I know that every baby is different and teeth will come in when they are ready.

So today after realizing that the second tooth is through the gums I decided to feel the bottom gums and they are very lumpy so I have a feeling we will see more teeth here in the very near future. Now the fun of teaching him not to bite begins because let me tell you those little teeth are very sharp!

No comments:

Post a Comment