Friday, September 30, 2011

Rude People

Last Night while at Giant, I ran into the rudest old man ever! I was walkig across the parking lot with both kids in my hands and went to grab a cart out of the cart holder thingy. Well of course there was only one cart in there since we had to park at the very end of the parking lot farthest away from the store. This older gentleman ran up and took the cart just as I was getting ready to set Wyatt in it! Seriously asshole, so now I had to carry both kids (a wiggly toddler and an infant carrier) across the parking lot thanks to this old man who obviously doesnt care. I mean when I said to him "umm excuse me but I was using that cart" he turned around and said "I dont care its not my problem you have two young kids and cant carry them" ok ass. I seriously hope Karma comes around and bites you in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment