Friday, November 11, 2011

Catch Up time

So in the past month or so a lot of things have happened for this family and all of them are good. Wyatt finally started walking! This is such a relief because after months and months of doctor visits and meetings with specialists he proved just to be a stubborn little boy who wanted to take his time. Now this little boy is into climbing on anything and everything regardless of how many times he falls off.

Another big thing that has happened is that I am back to school and jumped in full force with Medical Law classes and of course the basics.

Keith and I finally tied the knot on November 9, 2011 in a small ceremony at the Clerk of Peace office. It worked out perfect for us to have the children and just our parents there to support us. Our plan is to do a big wedding later on for our five year anniversary.

Aubrye is now rolling over and trying to pull her self up to sit. I cant believe how big she is getting nor can I believe that she will be 3 months old in 3 days. Time really does go by quick when you have two little ones.

Keith is such a heaven sent for this family. He works sun up to sun down and often 6 or 7 days a week so that I can stay home with the children. To him he loves doing what he does and that alone is the best thing knowing that he is happy when he comes home, where before he was so miserable because he hated his job.

This past year has been full of ups and downs but in the end we have pulled through and became stronger as a family. I could not ask for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment